• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe file syncing is very buggy

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was invited to work on a team project. At some point all of the files unsynced, but have since resynced expect for one file. The Premiere Pro project file that the edit lives in. Entry level tech support is making me run in circles and not listening to my request to escalate the support level.

Does a file just delete itself? If so I suggest no one use syncing until it is made to work properly. If project files can unsync and delete themselves then Adobe products are seriously flawed while making thousands of people dependant on them for work.

How can I get Adobe to go look on their end for this file, instead of base level suport telling me its deleted or to use my search bar in windows? (really?)

Don't believe me, google: adode sync issue, and see how many results there are.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this applies is the creator of that synced file has an individual subscription.  if they have a team or enterprise subscription, this message should be moved to that forum.

if it's an individual subscription, whoever is the creator of that synced file should:

open their cc desktop app > click the cloud icon (at the upper right) > click cc web.

on their assets page > your files >synced files.

is it there?

1. if yes, first, reset the cc app:

to reset the cc desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

2. if no, they should check their computer's deleted files folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines