• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Folders in Public Documents

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to free-up room on my C: so that, ironically, my Adobe apps can run more efficiently. I moved my Adobe apps to D: and they've been working fine. I found 10.5 GB of Adobe files in C:\Users\Public\Documents. Do these need to stay if my apps are installed in D:?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your d-drive programs will still save stuff to your c drive including the folder you cited.  ntl, many of those files are no longer being used.  you can check them and pre-delete the one's associated with no longer installed adobe apps.

to predelete: i like to zip them and prepend the name with an underscore so they move to the alphabetical top.   delete the unzipped files.

then after you're comforatble (certainly after a computer restart of programs opening with no problems), you can delete the zipped files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines