• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe font page + Cloud activity page stuck on loading

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble using adobe fonts. I searched for solutions and saw a post that had the same problem with me. I think it has to do with using M1.

Anyways, according to the post I saw, to fix this problem I have to install Adobe's cleaner tool and in this process I have to check the sync status.

But the problem is, when I click the cloud acitivty icon to in the Creative Cloud desktop app I'm unable to see cloud storage and sync status beacuse it keeps on loading. 

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Btw I've already tried reinstalling the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 4.24.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-12 at 4.24.30 PM.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yoo, you can download and run the CC Cleaner tool from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.  There are no requirements to open the Creative Cloud desktop app as part of the uninstall process.

Are you only encountering problems syncing fonts?  Are files and libraries syncing successfully?  Have you added your own fonts to the sync process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I'm only having trouble with syncing fonts. I've added my fonts to the sync process. I think my fiels adn libraries are syncing right. Adobe Fonts 활성화.pngCreative Cloud 활성화.png폰트 활성화.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines