• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Libraries not letting me add anything

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really stuck, since upgrading to 2022 versions (not sure if this is the reason) my adobe libraries will not let me add anything, I am logged in and have reset preferences, reset adobe cloud etc.

I can add new libraries and groups etc and add new colour swatches from online (however when I do this it shows up in the libraries but won't let me add the colours)

Likewise on a colour swatch clicking the tickbox add to a specific library nothing gets added.

It's almost like the whole of the libraries part is in read only or has some sort of block on it.

Can anyone help me please? It's driving me mad (it's also not jusat this account as it doesn't work on my personal one either) I'm using a Mac Mini M1 if that's any help.

It was working just fine last week

Rich

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Hello @pearsori,

Sorry for the late response. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly try creating a new library folder and check if is getting + icon there or not:
image (2).png

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Hello,

It took some time and a few days but after restarting my system for a few times it finaly worked. Thanks for helping me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @pearsori,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you to share a few more details like:

• Exact version of the OS and Illustrator
  • Is this also happening when creating a new personal library?
  • Can you check the Cloud Icon on the Libraries panel and check what it says?
    AnubhavMajumder_1-1651694050763.png

Also, try the steps shared in this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro...) and share your observations with us.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, that icon says all libraries are upto date.

However the + button on the right of that is always greyed out. Likewise if I open a swatch and choose add to library it never gets added, and the opposite a swatch in the library doesn't apply when click on.

I have this morning completely uninstalled and re-installed everything, but it is still doing it.

I tried al lthose steps in the article and that doesn't help either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on

macOS Monterey

Version 12.3.1

Adobe CC

Latest download and all the app are the latest ones as well

Yes it happs on personal/shared/team, basically you can create libraries in the cloud app and add things there, they come through to the Adobe programs, but you cannot use them via the programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @pearsori,

Sorry for the late response. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly try creating a new library folder and check if is getting + icon there or not:
image (2).png

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is problem is still not solved in my optinion.

I'm using Venture 13.4 and my Adobe apps are all in 24 version.

On existing libraries and on new libraries i can not add any asset, color of font.

I also can not pick colors from my existing libraries to easily change colors in Illustrator. When i'm working in After Effects there is no problem with that.

Can you please help my solve this problem?

Thanks, Koen

Cloud.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the cc desktop app by making sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply,

I tried, 2 times. the second time after closing all of my adobe apps and then reset my creative cloud app but the problem is still the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restart your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It took some time and a few days but after restarting my system for a few times it finaly worked. Thanks for helping me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome (and glad it's resolved).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines