• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe My Portfolio Site-wide Password

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently visited myportfolio.com to view an old site and would like to make this active again. However, I create a site-wide password. Questions for the community:

Can I retrieve or change this password? 

If not, is there a simple way to transfer the pages or images or anything to a new site?

Can I duplicate the old site to a new one? 

Does having a portfolio on myportfolio make sense? 

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Sorry, no forum here... unless some other Portfolio user see this and has an answer
See Employee Dave's reply in this link of information "Portfolio team asked us to close up shop here"
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/is-portfolio-still-being-developed/td-p/11583268?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, no forum here... unless some other Portfolio user see this and has an answer
See Employee Dave's reply in this link of information "Portfolio team asked us to close up shop here"
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/is-portfolio-still-being-developed/td-p/11583268?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, thank you, John. The link provided answers my questions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines