Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe not working on PC

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I usually work on a mac but at the moment have to work on a PC.

I have logged into Adobe but nothing is working. I have updated all the apps but when I go into something I get a white box and although I can see the program nothing is responding and all menus are greyed out? Why is that - do I need to sign out of the Mac cloud?

thanks

Jackie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably, since you can only be logged in and actively using your subscription on one computer at a time. However, I'm not a Mac user or a CC user, so let's try you in Creative Cloud Services where someone who knows the answer is more likely to see it.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your Win system meet the min-requirements to run Creative Cloud, etc...?

Check each one.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Did you install the apps yourself or did they come from your IT dept?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - that was it exactly. I thought you could be logged in on more than 1 machine but obviously not! As soon as I logged out of the Mac it started working on the PC. Cheers guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines