Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe - PLEASE fix Core Sync hogging CPU

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People of Adobe - there has GOT to be a way to fix this. Core Sync frequently uses a ton of power, and after years, I've still never been able to get to the bottom of this. (Note, this is about Core Sync, NOT about File Sync.)

Plenty of other people have asked this question over the past FOUR YEARS, trying to disable it, but with no luck.

If it can't be disabled, can it somehow be a priority to solve whatever underlying problem exists with it? Core Sync has contributed to my M1 MBP batter dropping 35% in the past hour, and I can't do anything to stop it.

We've all been dealing with this for years - this is completely unacceptable.

corywatilo_0-1631639895428.png

Also this doesn't relate to File sync, but apparently I can't even post this thread unless I select a topic, and I guess that's the closest thing to it.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines