• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe process starts often running when I close the lid

New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed many times that there is an Adobe process running right after I close the lid of my Laptop. This process is consuming 25% of the CPU and storing constantly logs at "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\CreativeCloud\ACPLocalLogs\creative_cloud_cloud_docs_v5_3 5.7.0.1307", until I open the lid again (when it stops). I had to use TeamViewer on my closed lid laptop to see what is going on.

These logs have the filename format:
ACPL__2022-05-01_07-54-18.065118Z_00.log
ACPL__2022-05-01_07-54-18.473907Z_00.log
ACPL__2022-05-01_07-54-18.881056Z_00.log
 ... and so on

Each of them contains tens of thousands of lines like the following captured picture. As you will see, there is some hashing functionality involved and some "push" and "request" terms are shown.

Hashing.png

You can understand how many millions and millions of log entries are written within a full night that I have the laptop's lid closed, and thus,.... how much power I have consumed...

So I would like to ask (as a paying customer..). unless this is some weird specific bug that you will help me fix...
- What exactly is adobe running on my laptop when I am not aware. 
- Where/when/how did I accept (opted-in) to run that?
- How do I deactivate it?

Thank you

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dimitris,

We are sorry for your difficulties due to the Adobe processes running in the background and consuming the CPU usage. Thank you for the complete details you provide and we appreciate it. In this scenario, we recommend you to contact the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Please let us know if you need any other help.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines