• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Profile doesn't allow me to update my website

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I post, my old website appears after my post. I am trying to remove my old website as it is no longer my portfolio website. I can't find my website listed in my profile, yet still it appears.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

I just found it. It was under "edit community profile"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you change the redirect on your registrar site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the registrar site? I've searched throughout my Adobe Profile and my old website doesn't show up anywhere.

I created my Adobe account a long, long time ago... I've been using Adobe products since the late 90s, and I'm not sure where in that time I created my Adobe account. But I have this vague recollection of being able to list a portfolio site at the time. But that doesn't seem to be an option anymore. So wherever the site is listed in my data seems no longer accessible to me as a user, but still tacks on to my posts here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how did you get a custom name, fugitivecolors.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there seems to be some confusion. I owned a website domain, I built it with Wordpress. When I created my Adobe Profile many years ago, it asked me to list my personal website where I showed my graphics. I no longer own that site. So I no longer wish it to be listed when I post a comment to these forums. But it still shows up, as it has shown up in every one of these posts here. I can't find a way to get rid of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found it. It was under "edit community profile"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good to hear 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines