• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark accessible?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if the Adobe Spark pages are accessible to a screen reader? If not, is there a way to place a setting so a screen reader can read the slides? 

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is accessible to some extent.  Some of the mozilla screen readers stop / break at certain points - I'm not sure why.  I think it may depend on the type of graphic insert that is used.  Readers see all of the text formated paragraphs.  The reader also recognizes the floating text descriptions.

One of the work-arounds I've found is to scroll the Spark Page to the area you want to read, then invoke the reader again.

As long as there are descriptive text elements used with the slides, they (in my page layouts) are accessible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply.  When I insert images such as a graphic, I do not see a way to include an alternative tag description. Is there a way to add an alternative description tag for images that I include in a Spark? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines