• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark - Share assets between accounts

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to set up approved brand content within Spark "Manage Brand" and then share this with other user accounts?

It would be great to be able to create a brand style, with a dozen stylized templates, and a library of approved photography and images to pass on to social media managers to create and post without having to worry about inconsistencies and image issues.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

This is a great idea but I don't think that it's currently possible. I know you can share content across devices for a single user.

Please use the "Submit a request" feature from the top of the page here to let our Spark developers know about the idea

Creating and Editing – Adobe Spark Knowledge Base

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this was moved to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration, but I do not see it there. I have the same question about sharing a brand between Adobe users. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a great idea but I don't think that it's currently possible. I know you can share content across devices for a single user.

Please use the "Submit a request" feature from the top of the page here to let our Spark developers know about the idea

Creating and Editing – Adobe Spark Knowledge Base

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, David__B. Forgive me--I do not see "Submit a request" anywhere on this page. I have also looked around some other pages specific to Spark and do not see that. If you have link or other suggestions handy, please let me know and I'll happily request formally. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be at the top of the page above the search box next to My activities

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature would be AMAZING. I'm a graphic/web designer for a Big 10 university. I work for the 3rd largest college at the university, and I am the only graphic designer on staff. My daily struggle is helping all support staff who design marketing pieces as part of their "other assigned duties" stay within brand and push out professional looking pieces. Currently, I have designed several templates in Word and Publisher (painful as a designer who uses Adobe CC), and the staff try to use those templates as best they can. It would be amazing to set up templates in Spark with our brand fonts, brand colors, etc. and our staff could log in and choose from several different templates and adjust as needed.

I know there are so many like me in higher education and industry! Help us!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need this too! Seems like a major loss if they don't implement something like this, where we can share themes across users. Right now I'll have to set up the theme I'm making on everyones computer- doesn't seem sustainable. Really hope they are working on this functionality, don't really see the benefit of using spark if not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

need this feature as well. it would be sooooo helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an old post, I just wanted to share that it is possible to share specific designs with people now. Unfortunately,  you can't invite people to a brand, or export a brand to another account, but it is at least something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lauren, can u tell me how i can share specific designs? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to know this!

Adobe should make it possible to have a 'brand manager' that sets assets and templates for others to use and then also set 'brand implementers' who can used said assets and templates to create content that is almost impossible to deviate from without the 'brand managers' approval.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Daniel, completely agree. This would so beneficial. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines