Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AEM DESIGNER HTML5 FORMS

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I am recently working on converting PDF forms develped in  AEM designer to make them HTML5 Compatible. However i am facing issues with the Floating fields.

It seems that the values are getting properly assigned to the varibales but they are not getting displayed on the form. The same is working with the PDF version but is not working with the HTML5 form.

Can someone please guide me through this issue as i am not able to find any solutions for the problem.

Thank You 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid AEM is not formally supported on these forums. Someone may have an idea, and I'll move this to the Creative Cloud Services forum where there's a better chance someone who does know will see it.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Meantime, try posting here, as these are the official support pages: 

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines