• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Adobe Fonts suddenly missing! [Feb 2022]

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping someone can help . . . I have a full Creative Cloud subscription and, all of a sudden, it appears that all my synced Adobe fonts are "missing." I've tried accessing both previously used and newly installed fonts, to no avail. I followed the troubleshooting instructions in this post, including:

• Temporarily deactivating, and then reactiviting, all Adobe fonts
  • Signing out of Creative Cloud (and all apps) and then signing back in
  • Shutting down my whole computer and restarting

At this point, when I go into the Creative Cloud Desktop, to the "Manage Fonts" section, NO fonts are showing (see screenshot). I do have access to my CC Libraries, so that aspect of CC is syncing, but the Typekit/Adobe fonts seem to have entirely disappeared.

I'm at a loss and up against some big deadlines. Can anyone help???

janee_0-1705580149486.png

TOPICS
Missing font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Adobe Fonts is down now.

You can monitor progress on this issue here:

https://status.adobe.com/products/2948

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One additional note: When I go to fonts.adobe.com it shows that my fonts are activated, as in this screenshot, with the font Freight Text Pro:

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 4.06.10 PM.png

But again, when I go into the Creative Cloud desktop, under "Manage Fonts," it shows no fonts at all (and they cannot be accessed from within the various Adobe programs):

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 3.41.31 PM.png

And for those more technical than I am, I also followed the steps in this video to access the file location on my computer, but all enclosed folders, including this ".r" folder referenced in the video, are completely empty:

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 4.16.01 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue! Do you have an enterprise account? Cuz i do with work and im having the same isssue

i called customer service and they said that their "fonts are under maintenence" soooo it MAY be back by tomorrow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kristina5ECA - I'm chatting with a not-terribly-helpful Adobe support person right now who says that this is a known issue, not unique to me, and that the Adobe folks are working on it right now. He told me to check back in after 24-48 hours (which, unfortunately, is after my work deadlines will have passed)!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response! This is very extremely unfortunate for all of us creatives with deadlines... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Fonts is down now.

You can monitor progress on this issue here:

https://status.adobe.com/products/2948

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a fix for this? I am currently having this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a fix for this? I am currently having this issue

By @Sam Stoof

Instead of adding a reply to an old post, Sam, you might want to create a new post and clarify your issue.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Sam Stoof 

did you check the status link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines