• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All CC App crashing

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! Just started to use the Adobe CC Apps (Photoshop, illustrator, Indesign, Bridge) up to date (2021 update) and everything is crashing or becoming unresponsive all the time. I don't know what to do but I can't be working like these. The Apps become unresponsive even when I try to close them. Photoshop is a pain, can't even move typography around without waiting 2 mins straight for it to respond.
I' using an Imac 27" late 2013 with Catalina and 32 gb on a 1Tb HD with 856 gb unused.
My files are really heavy more than 3 gb on ram, 1 gb for file but the late Adobe CC Apps were working just fine with the same computer, never had this lag issue or the sudden crash or unresponsiveness of the Apps. 

Can anyone help? PLEASE!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall the problematic versions (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html), install the previous version of the adobe apps and wait for an update to the current latest.

when updates start rolling out, install them one at a time to see if the issue is resolved.  if it is, you can then use the cc desktop app to uninstall the older version(s).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will try to do so, thanks for the reply!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines