Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my files and designs are in archive

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i needed some help to move my files/designs in creative cloud to a second hard drive in my computer and have it save to this new location after contacting the help online chat im now with out any designs and trying to get them back.... very disappointing with adobe and creative cloud system. the online chat was no help. if anyone has any idea how to get my 3000+ designs back let me know if not ill just have to stop using adobe....

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

search your computer for the missing file types.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have, unfortunately when i moved the file the way i was told to it archived all my files and im now trying to download load the 20gb of files.balso illustrator is not working anymore 😕 adobe has failed....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines