• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All of a sudden, my Adobe products don’t recognize me- Photoshop, Lightroom, Creative Cloud

Participant ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to launch Lightroom Classic CC, it started up, but then I got an Adobe window on top that tried to make me sign in as if it didn’t know me. I then tried to launch Creative Cloud, but had the same issue. I entered my email address, but instead of just having me enter my password, it needed to send me a 6 digit text to my cell phone. Then once I entered that, it still wanted my password- unbelievable! Why in the world is it slowing me down from doing my work, and making me jump through hoops to use software I use pretty much every day on my computer? What changed since yesterday? Why the 2 factor identification, PLUS my password? Lightroom is not a bank website, all I want to do is use software I am forced to rent every month.

iMac, macOS10.13.6, LRC 9.4, Photoshop CC 21.2.4

And why in the world do the feedback & support websites have totally different sign ins?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, I thought I posted this days ago, but apparently I can’t, as you are forcing me to select a topic below, but none apply.... and, to top that off, it still wouldn’t post, and gave me some weird error. But then when I tried again it worked, but deleted the previous sentance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines