Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Another price rise!!!!

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to say this SUCKS!!

What kind of business makes everything more expensive all the time… oh, that’s right, a profit first business… so much for technology!!!
I used to be such a fan of Adobe too... don't bother trying to send an email to them either... they use office 365 which won't allow an email unless you're on the senders list.
AND... why offer Topics  to "help users find your post." whenthe topics don't relate at all!? Is anyone actually working at Adobe?
TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have a question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two! They were followed by question marks... the second you've almost answered as no one from Adobe answers these things then perhaps there is no one actually working at Adobe. Thanks for taking the time... maybe they should be paying you to do their work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't explain much about the "organization" of the forums. i've found the only way (for me) to find what i'm seeking in the forums (and elsewhere on adobe.com) is to use google.  my usual search is:

site:adobe.com <whatever info i'm seeking>

adobe has quite a few employees.  again, google's a good source. 

p.s. there was a time, years ago that i actually thought i could help adobe better organize their website.  i was quickly overwhelmed with the required task. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks... they seriously should hire you as at least you take the time to read and answer. I'm sure your google search string comments will help others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe support staff who read here do not set company policy or pricing

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, this is the kind of answer I'd expect from Adobe... "Move on, nothing to see here"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not work for Adobe, I only reply with the information that I have

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John... I suggest you don't put their address as what appears to be a signature then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@crewmark & @John T Smith 

you two are going a bit astray (not that this thread started with a clear path).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines