• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any Photoshop Bibles printed lately?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like the last Photoshop Bible books I can find are from 2012 CS6 so my question is, can these Bible books still be applied to the programs? I would think that features are kept and kept as time goes on and then to learn new features if their is no Bible you could get the Classroom in a book, books or take an college course or use the teaching videos on the programs themselves.  It's just hard for me to learn from the videos because they go so fast then I get lost with the pacing so I'd have to pause, watch, pause, go back, take notes and in this process I'm writing my own book. I would really appreciate the people that make videos to make books that go along with the videos, I might even buy into it, but in the old days we bought Adobe "InsertApplicationNameHere" Bible books and we could use them for every button and  every feature in the program was entirely explained. 

TOPICS
Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cs6 is so out of date, those texts would be of limited value.  not useless, but limited.

most adobe related  text has been replaced by online tutorials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines