Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

appli bureau cloud prend la main sur bureau windows

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi ce que j'enregistre depuis peu sur mon bureau va directement dans le Cloud Adobe. Les fichiers mis sur le bureau de mon ordi ont désormais une encoche verte 

Liz5C71_0-1655462342501.png

Comment désactiver cette fonction SVP. 

Quelle manip j'ai pu faire pour me retrouver dans ce bazar ?

Merci

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Creative Cloud doesn't sync files which are stored on the desktop. When you move files in the local Creative Cloud Files folder and the Creative Cloud desktop app is running, the files automatically sync to Creative Cloud.

The green checkmark on your desktop icon indicates that Microsoft's OneDrive has successfully backed up your file to the cloud. This checkmark that appears on your pc might sync the file to your OneDrive account. All files and folders that you have chosen to backup in your cloud are marked with a green checkmark.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de me répondre.

Il s'agit bien du cloud Adobe et non de one drive.

Il m'a fallu supprimer du cloud Adobe, tous les fichiers qui étaient sur mon bureau.

Comment faire pour que cela cesse ?

Merci pour votre aide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Are you referring to the Creative Cloud Folder which is installed locally on your device or when you move any file to the Creative Cloud files folder it goes to the cloud? We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh...i'm so sorry, i didn't see you message before today.

I don't move any file to the creative cloud (i don't want to) but some files i was used to save on my desk are now in the creative cloud. (not sure to be clear when i speak english)

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines