• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Archive Creative Cloud Library Folder

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to archive a Creative Cloud Library folder. Right now it seems like I can only archive single assets within a folder. If I ever wanted to unarchive these assets, it would be a nightmare. RIght now I have many CC libraries for all my clients, but many are not current and are cluttering up my CC libraries panel, however, I don't want to permanently delete the assets, because I may still need them.

If this feature doesn't exist where can I add feedback to add this feature?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joshua - there is no way to archive an entire folder at this time.  Having said that, I have a solution that you could consider using.  We recently added the ability to export/import libraries from the libraries panel in the apps.  Using that functionality you could export libraries you aren't currently using, squirrel them away on a thumb drive or other media, and then re-import them if you need them in the future.  we even maintain linking for any linked elements. 

export.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines