Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Assets in my CC libraries display with white background

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My team is having issues with the way that logos are being displayed in our CC libraries panel. Please see the attached screenshots. Two of my team members are seeing most of the logos displayed with a white background. For me, all of the logos are displayed correctly – with a transparent background. The logos were added to the cloud by dragging them from Illustrator to the cloud panel.

This issue only affects the thumbnail image. When placed in a document, the white background is gone. The same issue is happening is Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.

So far, we have tried:

Quitting all Adobe apps

Signing out of the Creative Cloud

Enabling GPU view

Changing user interface settings in Preferences

Please let me know what else I can try!

Craig

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If transparency is maintained in the actual image, disregard what the thumbnail previews look like.  😉

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip, Nancy. We already know that the background will be transparent in the file when placed in a document. However, we need to find a way to remove it from the thumbnail. Many of our logos are white, and they do not show up on a white background. We need to be able to scroll through them and quickly find what we need.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OPTIONS:

1. Try using a different browser to access assets online.

https://assets.adobe.com

2. Prefix filenames to indicate the presence of alpha-transparency, for example trans-wht-logo.psd. Or place transparent images in a dedicated sub-folder. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for pointing me to the online Adobe assets page. The logos appear correctly for all of my team members when viewing them online. This must mean that the display issues are happening locally.

We would prefer to fix the issue within the CC Libraries panel rather than use a workaround. It's possible that it is just a bug that we can't fix.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it's probably due to local differences in hardware, GPU and software set-up.  Ask your IT dept for assistance with calibrating the equipment that everyone uses.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines