• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assets, public link not working.

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have been having a recurring problem with the public links not working, it regularly results in a "this page is not available" message.

Unzipped files seem to be ok: Adobe Creative Cloud

But not zipped ones: Adobe Creative Cloud

This has only started since I updated I think (Version 4.2.0.211), until recently it has always worked flawlessly, any ideas?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also still working with support to find a solution. None of my larger files can be downloaded and now have a new issue in that no one can even preview them online anymore. Simple h.264 .mp4 files that used to play just fine through the shared link now either state "invalid source" or "no video supported format and MIME type found". This is also effecting .wav files which again used to work just fine. At this point in time I now have several frustrated clients and a service that is now completely unusable. One customer service rep even had the audacity to recommend that I give my user name and password to the client to deliver that way. I said that is unacceptable and he stated that was the recommendation of his manager. That is now in my top five worst customer service experiences in my entire life!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes - my public shared links have broken as well... all of them.  Whatever update Adobe did recently, cause me to need to re-create new shared links for everyone.

I have more problems with Adobe Cloud Storage than any other storage platform out there, constantly, and consistently.  It's getting ridicuouls.... any compenstation for the down-time Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines