• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attempting to download .PSD files from cloud - Downloads Fail

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else experiencing download failures from the cloud? I am attempting to transfer these files to local storage as I no longer activley need them but want to archive to my hard drive. The files either get the fail message or stay stuck on around the 20% mark based on the status bar. I ran a speed test and I have a 260 mbps download speed so thats definitely not the issue. I could upgrade my plan to 1TB but I find it unnecessary to do so since most of this storage is just superfluous .psd files anyway. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you downloading from your cc web page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download and install >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Justin27640113vbts ,

Would you mind telling us if you're seeing this issue with all the cloud files or with some specific ones? Just to be sure, are you trying to download the files from the Cloud Documents tab or from the Synced files from https://assets.adobe.com/? Is it possible if you can share the screenshot of the error message?

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm trying to open my large PSD files from the cloud and everything is so slow. When it "fully loads" the photoshop screen is blank like nothing opened! Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines