• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Basic (Embarassing ) question

Contributor ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite signing up for several Adobe MAX sessions, I cannot find how to access any of them.

I know they will be available after the event as most of them UK time, were too late at night for me.

Try as I might, I could not see any links to the sessions. I'm sure this is obvious, but not to me.

Heeeeeelp.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.adobe.com/max/2023/faq.html#:~:text=Sessions%20will%20be%20available%20on%20demand%20imm....

==================================================

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, unlike products, there did not seem an obvious place to post.

Can't say I like the way this has been done. Looks like most of my viewing will be after the event. UK times are an issue (obviously)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really unimpressed, I am looking at one starting now and can find absolutely NO way to view it, no links/buttons, anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which links are you accessing?

Have you logged in to the Adobe MAX website per the FAQ?

https://www.adobe.com/max/2023/faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did sign into your dashboard?

All content will be available on the Adobe MAX website. Please log in to your attendee dashboard to access your scheduled sessions. Our online MAX sessions are hosted on the adobe.com platform, so no download is necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES, I signed in. I do know how the internet works, having designed and built over 17 years many websites.

I am logged in all I see are buttons ( from finished or current sessions) are green buttons ?Adobe-aCapture.PNG

Adobe-aCapture.PNG

By clicking add to schedule, I agree the Adobe family of companies may share my information with CI HUB to contact me about this session. You may view the session without adding to schedule.(How?)

I had a thank you from CI HUB. It i not just this session, I can't see how to view any that I added to my schedule. I have VPN off, makes no difference.

I am obviously missing something but cannot see what.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

noun. affordance plural affordances. : the quality or property of an object that defines its possible uses or makes clear how it can or should be used.

Adobe-aaCapture.PNG

Why do I think this is a button.

Anyway whinge over, shutdown + restart has let me see (some) sessions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, so everything's working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, can't say I am happy, but ok. I'd like to have watched some earlier ones at the time, but hey ho!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

understood, and sorry about the hassle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A JavaScript enabled browser is essential.

Use a current desktop browser (Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge or Safari) that supports cookies and does not have script blockers.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all the above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines