• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Behance is not free everyone

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Behance for a decade actively. I posted several works, interacted with other designers, and created moodboards. A few weeks ago I lost access to my Behance account. When I try to visit behance.com, it says that I have no longer access to this product. I contacted Adobe support and they told me that in order to access my Behance account I need to buy an Adobe subscription. They didn't tell me why is this. Other users can use Behance for free, I cannot.

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 1.32.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-29 at 1.48.08 PM.png

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kristófk89775109 ,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Could you please try this link and let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/kb/behance-integration-faq.html

We're here to help.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the link. I have no problem logging in to my account. The problem is that Adobe wants me to pay to get my Behance profile back. I contacted Behance support too but they didn't respond. It would help to bring this case forward if they would tell me how much they want for the account and if this is a one-time payment or if they will keep demanding more money in the future

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kristófk89775109 

I found this from Bēhance:

https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us/articles/204483894-Guide-Intro-to-Behance

Is Behance Free?

Yes! Participation in Behance is free, and there are no restrictions on the number of projects a member can create. There is also no limit on the number of images/media users can upload. The Behance platform is free for creative professionals across disciplines.

Did you submit a request for help?

https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=4164

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane

Yes, I did. I referred to this statement too (that Behance is free) when I was talking to Nisha from Adobe support. The response was this "

Dear Kristóf , you will need to have a subscription plan with Adobe in order to access your Behance account. "

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 1.32.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-29 at 1.36.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirmed again by another agent: Behance is not free for me

Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 11.06.50 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I'm reading that correctly, Ekta is agreeing with you that Behance is free and no subscription is needed. Did you try following the link given?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right regarding Ekta's message, my bad. BUT! I submitted several requests (even before Ekta sent me that link) and they did not respond so far.

This whole case is obvious. They could unblock my account with a click, but they don't want to and I will not pay a ransom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also used Behance but back in 2017 of Feb. 18. So far, all of my original Adobe PSE 15 works have been appreciated by 372 people with 15.1 K views. But now I'm thinking of requesting my followers to just view my works without even appreciating, liking and commenting on them. The main reason why is that I might get discouraged from it especially when it comes to my followers unnecessarily giving me feedback that's meant to be negative and not positive. Sorry 😞 if I have to mention all this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

negative stuff is a fact of life with the internet.  and politics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines