Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BLANK WHITE SCREEN when logging into Creative Cloud app on iPad

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I am having trouble logging into the Creative Cloud app on my iPad. Whenever I submit my email, I get a blank screen. I read that this can be because my adobe login has characters in it so I changed it so it no longer has characters. I restarted my iPad and deleted and redownloaded the app, but the problem is still the same. 
Can someone please help me?

Thank you, 

Jamie

[Attached files & sensitive information removed by moderator.]

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Hi Jamie,

In addition to the suggestions from others. Are you able to log into Adobe.com on the iPad or do you get the same result? Does the same thing occur in other Adobe mobile apps on the iPad?

Also, saw this too in case it helps https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/creative-cloud-ios-app-opens-to-blank-page/td-p/10959709

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Thank you everyone for the advice! I was able to sign in on abode.com and then I opened the app after that and it was logged in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exit (not the same as putting in the background) the cc desktop app (google your mobile's os and how to exit apps)

restart the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any change if you hold your device in landscape mode instead of portrait?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jamie,

In addition to the suggestions from others. Are you able to log into Adobe.com on the iPad or do you get the same result? Does the same thing occur in other Adobe mobile apps on the iPad?

Also, saw this too in case it helps https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/creative-cloud-ios-app-opens-to-blank-page/td-p/1095...

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you everyone for the advice! I was able to sign in on abode.com and then I opened the app after that and it was logged in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines