BUG: CC hangs when switching users - Mac

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use case: I have a personal account and a work account. Because Adobe CC disables features when I switch accounts I've had to go back and forth to use some features in from my personal account that aren't available in my work account. 
Pre req: Have two different accounts with Adobe. Each account has different or slightly different apps/plugins/fonts/etc available to the user in account 1 vs account 2 

Repro:

1. Sign into first Adobe CC account 
  2. Launch and use differrent or same tools as account 2. 
  3. Sign out of account 1
  4. Sign into account 2
  5. Launch or use different or same tools as account 1
  6. Sign out of account 2
  7. Adobe CC now hangs showing screen below.

Short term resolution: Quit adobe CC and re-start adobe CC. Waste 2 minutes while adobe CC figures itself out. 

--

P1XE1_PUSHER_0-1654719348098.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Could you please tell us how long do you see this screen? Is it possible if you can share the video of the issue?

Also, could you please share the logs from your machine to help us troubleshoot the issue you are seeing? You can use the Creative Cloud log collector tool to get the logs & then you may share them with me at tsaini@adobe.com.

We're here to help you, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed the collector and will email them. 

What app do you suggest I use for recording the screen?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logs Sent

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the logs with us. I have shared them with our engineering team, and I will update you once I hear anything from them. Also, about the video, you can use your phone to record and share it with us.

Regards,

Tarun

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines