• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug: CC Libraries keep reinitializing

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with CC Libraries occuring in multiple applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere...).

Everything worked fine for months, but 2 days ago the Library window started to act up (I didn't fiddle with settings nor files, I don't know the reason why it broke just now).

CC Library keeps reinitializing, then shows the library content for 2 seconds, then refreshes, displays a generic error message (Something went wrong initializing Creative Cloud Libraries), then changes to message about the need to sign up to use libraries and automatically proceeds to showing the content again - and then the cycle continues.

Because of that the CC Libraries are completely unusable. (Creative Cloud application also shows that there is a problem with syncing libraries, but nothing specific)

CCLibrariesBug.gif

Even when I stop synchronisation in CC App, the library keeps trying to sync and reinitialize (seems like a bug on its own), completely ignoring my attempt to stay offline.

I also use the same account on another computer (both Windows) and there's no problem at all on the other device.

So far I've tried what had been suggested in these topics: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Creative-Cloud-libraries-not-working-in-any-program/td-p/...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Something-went-wrong-initializing-creative-cloud-librarie...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Illustrator/CC-Library-panel-content-flashing-on-and-off/td-p/8905489

To sum up: I tried relaunching all CC apps (while pausing and restarting file syncing), I cleaned cache by deleting whole CCLibrary directory, I killed all Adobe related processes and tried to manually restart CCLibrary app, I reinstalled Creative Cloud app, I used a CC Cleaner to remove CC Library and then manually reinstalled it. Nothing helped me.

I'm afraid I've run out of ideas. Do you have any advice?

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have pushed an update, which will fix the issue. In case your system has not got the update and the problem persists, just sign-out and sign-in back in Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. This will force the update.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is exactly the problem I have too...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem since yesterday when I have updated CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too -- it started with the CC update. I noticed yesterday that now CC is telling me that my firewall is blocking the library updates, which isn't accurate. I checked the "allowed" programs in my firewall, and all Adobe/CC/library programs are included. I thought I might try blocking and then unblocking the programs and see if that resets anything, but I haven't yet. Maybe I'll try later today.

It's completely irritating though. Aside from not being able to access the libraries, which is issue enough -- CC checking for the library sync literally every 3 seconds is slowing down my computer in general. Adobe and non-Adobe programs alike. It makes my mouse pointer turn from the arrow to the circle every 3 seconds, so I'm constantly clicking on the wrong thing. The only "fix" is signing out of CC, but then, of course, that shuts down all Adobe apps for me.

Hoping those Adobe engineers fix this soon. Gonna be a long, irritating week otherwise...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update - did try disabling firewall entirely to see if library would sync. Nope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have added the app Node.exe  in my FW ( allow an app through firewall ) and for me the problem is solved !

Br

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have pushed an update, which will fix the issue. In case your system has not got the update and the problem persists, just sign-out and sign-in back in Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. This will force the update.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Amandeep

Indeed, CC Libraries seem to work fine now. Thank you for the fix! Have a good day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue since the push of Photoshop 2020. It seems since I got that update, now my libraries won't sync. Each of my apps tell me to sign into Creative Cloud (I am signed in). The Creative Cloud keeps attempting to update but gets to 99% and then gives a 504 error. Been through IT support, they have tried everything from disabling ALL enterprise security methods, tapping an outside internet connection and signing me in as a full rights adminstrator simulataneously and still 504. We have uninstalled and reinstalled ALL apps. Still 504 and no libraries. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m sorry to hear that you’re unable to sync/load the libraries. 

Could you please collect logs and send it back to us. https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html this will help us to determine the problem.

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately, I am being told by my system IT I cannot run that log collector and send. Yet they can't seem to solve the issue either on their end. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi shanek85749413,

In order for us to fix this issue, we need to get some more information from you. Are you available to have a short phone and video meeting sometime next week?

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still can't sync libraries after following all steps and having 3 different adobe employees remote in. This.is.stupid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines