Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can any one here help me?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I'm here looking for some help. I work with [WordPress site link removed by moderator]. Some time ago our team decided to change the design of the website. The task is to change the header from plain colors to a photo of a piano, that won't stand out too much. Also, there some tasks connected with logo editing (now it seems to be a little blurry) and I have to add animation on pages with reviews. Can you recommend any special tools, or probably there is someone who could help me? 
I used to work with Lightroom, but it seems as not the best choice for these tasks. 

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your site is built with WordPress which has nothing to do with Adobe products & services.  I suggest you consult  WordPress help or your WordPress Theme developer about how to change your header image.

Adobe makes 50+ products for different types of content creation.  Among them...

• Dreamweaver is Adobe's code editor and website management tool for web developers.
  • Photoshop is a raster graphics editor that can also export to animated GIF.
  • Illustrator is a vector graphics tool for making scalable vector graphics (SVG)  -- logos, icons, charts, infographics, flat colored web graphics, etc...
  • Animate CC is software for creating web animations in HTML5 Canvas.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines