• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i create a design system for my team with CC?

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a design system with adobe, and it costs me too much. Different is the case of sketch where I can create a library that all my team can use from their design softwares, and if I make a change in a component of the library, the software warns them to update.

This is super easy to manage and create in sketch but I have not managed to do it in Adobe CC. Does anyone know how?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what program are you trying to use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create several components of a KIT UI in illustrator and I passed them to an adobe library. To be used from Adobe XD by my team in several countries. But it's not easy for me to update the library, and for my team to find out about the changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines