• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I safely clear AppData files?

Engaged ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a multi-hard drive computer with C being the smallest intended for system files only but Adobe keeps putting cache etc on there by default and filling it to capacity. I've been re-routing the cache storage to another drive manually but what can I safely delete from C after transferring? It's frustrating, it isn't that uncommon to have this multi-drive arrangement now as solid state drives are faster but more expensive than traditional hard drives and the no space on C issue is blocking updates. 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FasterTrack, please see my previous response to your question about Libraries in your earlier discussion at https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services-discussions/how-do-i-prevent-libraries-from-b...

You may need to use a different computer if the current computer does not meet your needs for running Adobe Creative Cloud software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines