• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access Creative Cloud files

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I'm trying to download all my creative cloud files to my desktop and it seems impossible. I have made them all available for offline use but they aren't showing up in my local folder. 

The files in question were created using Adobe Sketch / Fresco on an iPad pro.

I can ony open 2 files through the app or a browser - these have the file extension .PSDC but all of my other files seem to have the extension .GEM (screenshot below) and they do not have the option to open.

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 8.38.27 am.png

Ideally I just want to download all the folders and contents from Creative Cloud to my local drive - is there any way to do this? Have been looking for solutions for an hour now - why is it so damn hard?!

Hardware: 2021 24inch M1 iMac / OS: Big Sur 11.4  / Apps: latest Adobe apps

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Sketch & Illustrator Draw are End of Life. Migrate files to Fresco.

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/sketch-draw-end-of-support.html

Share Fresco files with Illustrator & Photoshop:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fresco/using/fresco-and-illustrator.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/fresco-and-photoshop.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jesse-Birch-Design , I have this exact problem. Did you ever manage to figure it out? I really need to download all the files but many are GEM files and there is no download option for those ones. I can't find anything on google about it either, only this discussion thread 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @carlop18791709,

We're sorry to hear about this. I am following up on the issue you're seeing. Have you tried the steps suggested by @kglad

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem trying to move all my wife's Sketch files over. I opened them up in the browser and could download them one by one.  It works and can be saved as PSD or PNG. However, it's a real pain. It would have been great if Adobe provided a way to automatically sync cloud files locally, I tried everything and could not figure it out.   Each file is stored in its own file directory, which adds an extra couple of steps, only adding to the frustration.

My wife really loved Sketch because it was easy to use. The new Fresco sort of works for her, but she was sad to see Sketch go. 

I hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for your input @george5DCF 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines