Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access Mobile Creations through app

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!

When I look at https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations I can see all the Draw/Sketch files that were created on my iPad.  However, I can't do anything with them (copy, delete, and most impartantly, convert to Fresco). 

Apparently I'm using 57.5MB of my 100GB creative cloud storage, so it's as if I can see thumbnails but the projects aren't actually there.

When I look on the CC app on my iPad no mobile creations show up at all.  I'm logged in with the same ID (I've tried the other possible log in and in that case nothing shows up anywhere - iPad or desktop) and all apps are the most recent.

If I open Fresco and try to bring Draw or Sketch files in, it says there aren't any.

Would love to get my drawings back!

Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties as you are unable to see the mobile creations feature in the Creative Cloud application on your iPad or desktop. Would you mind telling us the exact version of the operating system you are using on desktop and also the iOS version? Make sure you are using the updated version of iOS on iPad and the Operating system on the desktop. Did you try logging out from the Creative Cloud application, rebooting the computer and iPad, and then logging in again to check if that makes any difference? 

Also could you please share if you tried any troubleshooting for the issue?

Any more details will help us to serve you better.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines