• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't connect to Creative Cloud [Branched]

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's almost a year since this issue happened, but I'm not experiencing the exact same issues. Suprisingly, my Microsoft Store works properly, but CC doesn't work. I even reinstalled Windows 10 using a completely new installation (not my previous system image), but the problem is still here. Even worse, I can't even install CC now. How did you solve the issue?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nikola.m,

You resurrected an old topic unrelated to your problem.  I have branched this to a new discussion for you.

Please see this help article.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Are you receiving any error messages or codes?  If so what are they?

Can you boot up in safe Mode and try connecting to Creative Cloud again?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've transferred all my work and data to archive drive, then formatted the system drive. After that downloaded Windows 10 from Microsoft website, created the bootable flash drive and reinstalled the system. Still don't know what was the exact action that solved the issue, but it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines