Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open any files shared with me on CC

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Recently have a problem with any file shred with me from colleagues in my organisation. XD files shared with my say 'Sorry, we can't open this document.' Illustrator files, the app tries to load it but then says 'Can\'t open file The account you signed in with doesn't have access to this file. Contact the owner for more info. Contacted the owner and they are using my legitimate creds. 

Any help would be useful.

Thanks 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

We're sorry to hear about your frustration. Would you mind telling us if you're unable to open other adobe apps documents? Is it possible if you can share the screenshot of the file? You may ask the person to share the file again to check if that makes any difference.

Also, I see you have two different accounts, could you please try signing in to another email and check if you're able to access the file? 

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue and can't seem to resolve it. Any advice would be a help, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you download a shared file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @colinb85521852, Could you please ask the person to share the file with you again and check if that makes any difference? Is it happening with all files of XD or illustrator? Would you mind sharing your Adobe ID with me via private message?

Also, please check this community link and try the steps mentioned in it and let me know if that helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/error-quot-sorry-we-can-t-open-this-document-in-...

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines