• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't permanently delete files from CC archive

Engaged ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 1800+ files in my CC deleted filed folder. Most of these are auto-saves from Premiere projects. My 100GB of space is nearly full, so trying to create more. But it won't let me delete the files. I keep getting a "Could not delete some assets permanently" message. Say wha?

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 5.58.56 PM.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stunned that Adobe hasn't replied to this. I have the issue too (and so do many other people, it would appear). How do I get rid of the GBs of undeletable files clogging up my CC space?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @lehestro,

1. This is NOT Adobe support.  This is a user-to-user community.

2. Use Ctrl + Click to select multiple files.  Use Shift + Click to Select All files in your deleted files folder.

3. Use your keyboard's Delete key to permanently remove them.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know but sometimes special people do chime in. Like yourself! So thank you for your suggestion. However, it doesn't really work well when there are 1000s of files in there. It often times out, or like above, some things just won't delete. No matter how much I hit that 'delete' key 😉

And you still have to scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll. Deleting files shouldn't take an hour or more. So I thought it should be noted here for other users to comment on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The product engineers will never see this.  Please submit feature requests directly to UserVoice where they will see it.

Thank you,

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines