• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t send link

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2016 May 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, recently i cannot send links for files i have in my Cloud, the site simly doesn´t generate the link. Does anyone have the same problem or a solution?
Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same problem for the last 3+ days. Been in contact with Adobe Support via online chat 3 times, they acknowledge a problem and "we'll get back to you"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2016 May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like its only MP4 files there are problems with. Everything else can be shared. You can work around this and create a folder for the mp4 file and then share the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2016 Jun 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem in creative cloud app on my phone and no longer able to send a link, but it works on my desktop???

A huge reason I am paying monthly for this feature for work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2016 Jun 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines