Can't Share or Collaborate On Folders From Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I need to share a folder containing several cloud-based XD docs with an external agency. We are collaborating on a new design system, and will all need access to these shared files. I have read and followed along with these tutorials (Share a file or folder publicly, and Collaborate on Creative Cloud Libraries and folders) to no avail. Each tutorial tells me to highlight the CC folder via the web, and press the "share" button. However, on my end, my CC dashboard has no "share" or "add collaborator" button at all.

The share button does appear when an individual XD file is selected, but I don't want to be sending my client a dozen individual invitations to working files. Like the tutorials promise, I would like to be able to send one folder, containing all the libraries and files we need for the project.

Am I missing something here? Is this feature only available for enterprise accounts? Any advice would be helpful so I can troubleshoot the issue, or abandon the idea and save myself the headache. Thanks!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please review this help article.  Private folders cannot be shared.  Or try using a different browser/web device that does not have script blockers.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines