• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Sign out from Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Sorry if this is a bit messy, it's my first time posting to this. Anyways, I am having an issue logging out of my creative cloud on my windows desktop. The sign out button is grey and I tried logging out from my browser but that also does not work. I can sign in and out of both my school account (which I am trying to log out from) and my personal on the browser, but I can't do the same on the creative cloud app itself. Any tips to help figure this out would be greatly appriciated. Thanks!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's expected if you're already signed-out on the cc app, and if that were true, the sign-in option would work.  does it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really sure what happened but it works now after I got an error message from the app itself and it restarted. Thank you for your help though! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

in the future, if that happens again, you do not need to wait for an error message. you can reset the cc app:

to reset the cc desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines