• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't turn on file syncing?

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2014 Sep 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I would try out the new market today and chose a file to download. It gave me an error saying I need to turn on File Syncing. I have tried to do this in the Preferences pane of the Creative Cloud desktop app and on the Files pane of the app (choose Assets in the main navigation and then Files, and press the big blue Start Syncing button).  A little spinning wheel animation shows for a while and then the pane returns to that same state with the big "Start Syncing" button at the bottom.

Whatever I do, File Syncing is still turned off if I click on the little gear icon in the app. I tried selecting a custom folder to sync to, but that didn't help.

I'm not getting any error message at all, and I can see the Market item if I look at creative.adobe.com/files, but I can't find any way to bring the item onto my computer or use it.

I am able to use Typekit without any problems.

Any help would be great! I have no idea what I've doing wrong. This is on an iMac, OS 10.9.4, everything up to date in Creative Cloud.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just found another very helpful post from Ben Mordue with the solution:

* Quit the Creative Cloud Desktop app

* In terminal, type:

rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/CoreSync/options.tix

When you relaunch the CC desktop app, and press the Start Syncing button, it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! this solution worked for me, and finally solved my connectile disfunction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great post. Worked for me as well. Big up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines