I have been pulling my hair out with regards to many aspects of Creative Cloud for Teams (all apps version, Desktop and Mobile). The VIP help is utterly useless and they do not know their own products. They also cannot help me via the VIP support for the Mobile Apps even though the sales people assured me that I would have that support.
On my iPad (all up to date IOS and apps), I am trying to add a collaborator to one of my existing libraries. I am logged into the correct account.
1) Open Creative Cloud App and log in and/or ensure I am logged in to correct account.
2) Tap/Select "Libraries" tab at the top of display.
3) Tap/Select one of my libraries. It opens.
4) Tap the elipsis at the top right of display, it opens to 3 choices, tap last choice "Collaborators"
5) Collaborators list opens and lists me at the top and one other collaborator.
6) Tap the icon on top right (+ sign with person icon), this opens "Add Collaborator" box.
7) I type in an email. I have tried lots of emails, both team members and non members. "Can edit" is selected by default.
8) I WANT to click on the "Invite" button, but I CANNOT as it is greyed out no matter what I do. i cannot get to a point where I can actually invite someone.
9) I know I can do this from the desktop, and from the website, but I want to be able to do it from here.
So, please let me know why the invite button is greyed out and inaccessible and how to activate it so that I can use it.
First thank you for taking the time to write out such a clear description of the issue. I fully understand your issue but wasn't able to recreate it unfortunately - it did work for me. When I got to the step of entering the email address of the collaborator I wanted to add, there was no change in appearance of the invite button, regardless of whether I entered a valid email or not, if I entered just a few letters and tapped invite it would have no effect, similar to what you described, if I entered a full email address the window would close and return to the prior screen but now it would have the new email address listed and say invited.
I did find entering the email address annoying because it seemed to keep scrolling down to the bottom by the comment section, even though the field for the email address was near the top (between the Collaborator and Permissions titles). I was just leaving the Comment field blank.
I am using iOS 10.2 on the iPad, second generation Air. Creative Cloud iOS app is version 3.0.2. I was just testing with a gmail account.
Not sure if any of that info helps but maybe you could do some comparative testing