• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot send CC Library Invite to new employee

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to send an invite to a new employee to our Creative Cloud Libraries and I just get this message. I've tried a few times this week and last week as well. Always the same message. 

"There was an error sending the invite. Please try again."

A few of our 30+ CC Libraries HAVE allowed me to send a invite link, but the majority have not. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

We are sorry for your difficulties as you are unable to invite users and shared libraries. To investigate the issue, could you please let us know the application you use to share libraries, and also do you have a personal or enterprise account? Could you please share a screenshot of the error? Please let us know the Creative Cloud Version and OS version.

We are here to help, it's just we need a little more information.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely, thank you!

I attached the error message I have been recieving. I also attached an image of the CC version I have currently. OS is Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2. This is on an enterprise account. There are already 10 people or so who are using these libraries (used the same "invite" function for them too) but, for whatever reason, it is no longer working on some of the libraries.

I've tried sending it using the CC app itself and also the CC website. These libraries are primarily used in InDesign and Illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines