Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cannot share a folder or download it.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite this article's claim that you can share any file or folder, I cannot generate a link for any folder whatsoever- the "Get Link" button only appears for Files.
None of the files and folders I have in my cloud documents are shared to me, they are all my own files that I should have completely control over sharing with others, or generating a link for downloading purposes.

This has been the case for at least a month- as that is when I first ran into this impacting my collaborative workflow, but appears to be plaguing people for much longer.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this exact same issue. 

I want to ensure that all members of my team can work on everything our agency does. 

For starters it would be nice to set every new document as shared between the team by default - but that's not an option. So I too found this link - but also cannot share folders.

Sharing every single file one by one is going to be an absolute nightmare. Adobe need to sort their cloud service out to match the ability of rival storage services, otherwise what am  I paying for and why should I use it?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same is happening to me...this is awful

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines