• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot sign into Creative Cloud from Chromebook. Windows 11 works fine.

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am resurrecting this thread. Chromebooks are advertising Lightroom. I am using the same credentials on my Windows 11 PC as I am on the Chromebook (I use a password manager that works on both environments). Windows works. Chromebook fails. I'm just trying to sign onto Creative Cloud - not even entering Lightroom.

I sign in with my email address onto my Adobe Creative Cloud,

I attempt to verify my identity., *

I enter my password.

And I get "This site can't be reached."

I said I attempt to verify my identity.. "Use Adobe Account Access app to verify identity" makes my mobile phone to say accept or deny. I accept, of course. But the Chromebook never sees the response - so I resend the notification - and I can continue with my infinite loop. Instead, I used "an app to generate codes". I "Enter the authenticator code generated by the Adobe Account Access app.". At that point I am allowed to enter my password. And, then, I get "This site can't be reached" - as before.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does that device support TLS 1.2?

TLS 1.2 is now required to connect https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html

-test your browser https://clienttest.ssllabs.com:8443/ssltest/viewMyClient.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines