Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capacidad de almacenamiento en la nube

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Espero y me puedan ayudar

Yo re active mi cuenta el día de hoy, el plan es todas las aplicaciones y 100gb de almacenamiento en la nube, pero al entrar a mi cuenta me dice que solo cuento con 2gb de almacenamiento y que ya los sobre pase, cuando mi plan es de otra capacidad. 

Ya intenté reiniciando los programas y el equipo pero nada funciona ¿que puedo hacer? 

AngelaDaniel23930838daek_0-1649275493225.png

AngelaDaniel23930838daek_1-1649275526020.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Angela,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. I'd suggest signing and then back in again from within the Creative Cloud desktop app. You can sign out by clicking your Avatar image in the top right of the of the Creative Cloud desktop app and choosing the option from the menu that appears there. You may also want to check to see what it shows for overall storage in the Creative Cloud desktop app too by click the cloud icon to the left of your avatar. Please try this and let us know if it helps.

Best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines