CC and LR are suddenly unable to work with

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working years with CC-> LR & PS and never occured any problems.

But since this week suddenly when I wanted to start LR it said I needed to make contact with CC but possible there could be problems with the website/server of Adobe. And on the other hand it could be my firewall and/or mac clock.
But my firewall settings or internal clock hasn't changed whatso ever...

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-26 om 14.52.27.pngSchermafbeelding 2022-08-26 om 14.53.01.pngSchermafbeelding 2022-08-26 om 14.53.29.pngSchermafbeelding 2022-08-26 om 15.01.27.png

When I want to log into CC or even Adobe's website, I fill in my email,... they send me a code to my mobile phone and after that I am respawned at the log-in screen as before.

I tried to uinstall the programm but was unsucceful. LR said it could not be uninstalled because of the connection problem? And CC could not because still there were app attached too.

Atlast I was able to sign in to the website, but every so many seconds a second window opens sayin: I was able to log in to the website.

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-26 om 21.25.53.png

I am out of ideas...
I tried the autobot chat but... well... auto bot.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also removed all cookies. But nothing seems to help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the autobot chat but... well... auto bot.

By @Neildewe

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines