• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Apps close after signing out

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I sign out of my creative cloud, all the adobe programs close on my macbook, illustrator, photoshop, indesign and acrobat.

On my other computers (windows) this does not happen, all adobe programs do not close immediately until I close the program, but I cannot open any new documents with the adobe programs/apps.

Please let me know if this is a setting on my macbook.

TIA.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on my mac, i see that too (and i know that didn't always happen).  looks like a new "feature" but i'm not sure how new.

and, unless adobe's changed their terms-of-service (and no longer allowing adobe apps to be used offline), it's a bug.  report here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply...it never happened previously to my mac, maybe it is a bug because it happens on the macs but not on the pcs...strange.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it has to be a bug because the way it stands, you cannot use mac apps when you're offline and that's NOT supposed to occur.

please report the bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines