• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC File Sync Inconsistent Across Devices

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used the Creative Cloud Files sync folder for many years up until now with few issues. I was always able to access my up-to-date files on both my iMac at work and my MacBook at home. 

Now lately when I make modifications on one device, they fail to get properly synced when I try to access them on the other device. When I view CC files on the web, I can see that often some new files/folders have synced but not others—even though when I create new files, I leave the computer on long enough that file syncing should have plenty of time to run.

When I check the file sync status, it often appears to run continuously, the same status showing for hours at a time (for instance, right now it's said "Synced files: 61 of 5172 files" all morning). 

I'm using a total of 202.5 GB of the 2 TB available storage, so it's not as though there's a huge amount of data to sync. It's become incredibly frustrating to have to go back to manually sending files to myself now that the sync folder no longer reliably stays up-to-date.

Currently, the folder structure I'm working in appears one way CC web app, another way on my laptop, and yet a different way on my desktop. Yet all three are the exact same path. CC Files is useless this way. Any ideas of what could be going wrong? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this problem, too, and will be posting my own question since no-one seems to want to answer yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines