Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

CC Folder Collaboration: Allow Collaborators to download files without a specific link

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys I'm a graphic designer working in a small team and we decided to make the switch to working off of Creative Clouds cloud for assets and project files instead of dropbox.

It's been great so far syncing really easily and am able to instantly pull drafts up on my iPad to show clients.

I've invited all of my team members to be collaborators on the Master folder so they can access all files within; however, the issue I'm running into is that I (as the creator of the master folder) can access all project files and download them no problem, yet when my collaborators try to download my project files (.ai or .psds) they can't! They only get the option to download an image version.

I know you can send individual links and set the permissions to allow people to download the file, but this would be a very slow and cumbersome method of sharing the project when everything else works seamlessly. How can I give my team permission to download project files within the folders??

Thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?