• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries Are Missing

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in InDesign and I noticed that the Creative Cloud app had signed out and was trying to re-connnect. The connection timed out so I restarted the app and it signed in fine. I continued to work, but realized that even though I was signed in, it said I only had 1 library and that it was empty. I'm supposed to have 7 or 8 color libraries. I thought maybe it was a sync issue, but when I view my CC account on the web it still only shows that one empty library.

Additionally, all of my synced typekit fonts are gone.

What happened?! Can someone please help me understand where my libraries went and let me know if there is any way to recover them?

Thanks.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry about the trouble. There are a few things we can check right away to start debugging this:

- First, make sure you are signed in to the Creative Cloud application with the same Adobe ID that you use for Typekit. The account information is under Preferences > General.

- Next, try turning off font sync in the Creative Cloud application, wait a moment, and then turn it back on. The option to do this is under the gear icon in Preferences > Creative Cloud > Fonts ("Typekit on/off"). 

Any fonts you had previously selected for sync use should now sync automatically to the Fonts tab in the Creative Cloud application.

If that doesn't solve the Typekit issue, please email support@typekit.com referencing this thread and we'll be happy to look at your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Molly has some great suggestions. I also wondered if the Libraries you had issues with might be in the Library Archive? Adobe Creative Cloud

Taken from here: Photoshop: Ability to recover deleted items in Libraries panel | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Were the Libraries which disappeared ones which were shared with others?

I can help investigate the missing Libraries portion if you're still not able to find them.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the archive online, but it says that it is empty. I do not believe the libraries were shared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking David. Is the email address you use to log into the forums here the same email which the libraries were lost for? I'll work on seeing if its possible to recover them for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Engineering checked your account but unfortunately weren't able to find them. Is it possible they might be associated with a different email address? How long ago had you created the libraries which are now missing? When they were checking it didn't look like you had used the account for the last few months? Is the email address you use here on forums the same as the email which the libraries were lost for?

Please get back to me when you get the chance,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same problem, I had a personal library with a lot of color themes, some logos, and some shapes and from all the libraries I have is the only one missing, it wasn't shared. It just disappears, I been looking for the assets in my CC cloud but nothing.

Hope someone can help with this.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had the same issue happen to me too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problems with my fonts. Suddenly all my fonts (275 fonts)  deactivated with the exception of one that I was currently working with. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

I have the same issue my library are gone after i reset my password..  my work are gone.. please help me please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

I am experiencing quite a similar problem. Whilst working on Illustrator, my computer BlueScreened. Upon restart, Illustrator recovered my files, but could not find my fonts anymore. I checked in my CC account, and my font libraries have disappeared.

I am also unable to (re-)activate any CC fonts; it suggests to subscribe to CC, although my yearly CC plan expires in 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey david,

I'm having the same issue. Some of the CC libraries have disappeared and none of our team members are able to see the folders. We all checked in deleted items but isn't there and we don't know how this could happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Juan Ignacio Migliora 

your issue is likely different because you have a teams subscription.  i moved your duplicate issue to the teams and enterprise forum where you should continue the discussiong if the answer i addressed to you fails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I will try with your suggestion!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Juan Ignacio Migliora 

you're welcome. 

p.s. i've seen two other teams users report the same issue.  if they're not on your team, this appears to be more than an isolated issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we are all looking for help because this affects the whole organization 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

only the teams' administrator should be posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome. 

don't forget to update the enterprise&teams thread after you (or the admin) use(s) your console for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines